Whenever it comes to cars particularly sports cars, everyone has his or her own choice. The best sports cars can be defined by their mechanical and driving performance. Overall in a group, these sports can be defined as fast motor cars with open and low built. These vehicles take many forms that depend on their market and manufacturing. Also these sports cars are dedicated high performance vehicles. It will be very true to say that sports cars are more than just fast cars. They hug the roads, accelerate quickly, and shift responsively in every manner. Underlined is a list of best sports cars of all time:
- Mercedes Benx 300SL Gull Wing: It offers the top speed of 135 miles per hour.
- Jaguar E-Type: It has top speed of 240 km/h.
- Chevrolet Stingray Corvette: It is the first American sports car reaching 60 mph in 4.8 seconds.
- Nissan Skyline: It reaches 60 mph in 3.3 seconds.
- Ferrari Enzo: It was introduced in 2002 and reaches 60 mph in 3.3 seconds.
- Lamborghini Miura: This vehicle has the top speed 277 km/h.
- Bugatti Veyron: It is a luxury road tourer with top speed of 407 km/h.
- Ferrari 250 GTO: It is considered to be the best Ferrari of all time and is the most beautiful cars.
- McLaren FI: It is the greatest road going vehicle of all the time with three seat design.
- Porsche911: It is a 2 door, 2 seat sports coupe. It has a rear engine offering 435 bhp.
In case you are looking forward to buy any of these above mentioned used vehicles then make use of the free car valuation services to sell your used car. Sell the car and get the new used car for you. Professional car dealers offer these free car valuation for the comfort of their customers.