What is new being offered for 2015?
The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro has entered the market again after a number of styling updates that were offered last year.
The Chevrolet Camaro 2015 comes with a current V6 powered base models manages to come back with the fuel efficiency with an estimated value of up to 22 miles per gallon, in addition cramped rear seat, limited outward visibility of the car and small trunk makes it difficult to become rational enough to buy a Camaro.
It has been since 40 years since Ford’s Spunky new 1965 Mustang was given tough time by Camaro. No doubt the Camaro has always been one of those cars that have emotional appeal for people. All thanks to an engine enabling the acceleration from 0 to 60 miles per hour in a super car like 4.4 seconds and 580 horse power V8 under the hood of the ZL1, the car has always been an attractive deal for the people all around.
Trim levels, Body styles and other options:
The 2015 Chevy Camaro has been offered in the market in both the forms i.e. convertible body style and for seat coupe.Starting from the V6- powered 1LS, 2LS, 1LT and 2LT, the vehicle is available in eight trim levels. The V8- equipped line up consists of the 1SS and 2SS along with the ultra-high performance ZL1 and racetrack oriented Z/28. The top of the line Z/28 and entry levels 1LS and 2LS are offered in the form of hard tops. On the other hand, Camaro trim levels can be in a choice of convertible or coupe.
1LS base comes with standard features that are as follows:
- 18 inch alloy wheels automatic headlights
- keyless entry
- cloth upholstery
- manually adjustable front seats with power recline
- a manual tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- cruise control
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- OnStar and a six-speaker sound system with a CD player
- auxiliary audio input jack
- Satellite radio
The 1LT offers following features to its customers:
- Fog lights
- Remote start (automatic transmission models only)
- eight-way power front seats
- a 7-inch touchscreen with Chevy’s MyLink smartphone app integration
- Bluetooth audio connectivity
- The 1LT Camaro convertible also includes a power-operated soft top
- rear parking sensors
- a rearview camera
The 2LT has features that attract people in every sense and manner. These features include:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- heated outside mirrors with driver-side auto-dimming
- rear parking sensors
- leather upholstery
- heated front seats
- a head-up display
- additional gauges
- an auto-dimming rearview mirror
- a rearview camera
- a nine-speaker Boston Acoustics audio system.
Most of the 2LT’s upgrades are optional on the 1LT, with the exception of leather upholstery
ZL1 offers the following features to its users:
- An adaptive suspension with magnetic dampers
- Brembo brakes
- Distinctive 20-inch alloy wheels fitted with performance summer tires
- Retuned power steering
Exterior changes on the ZL1 include:
- Xenon headlights
- a functional carbon-fiber air extractor on the hood
- a unique rear spoiler and distinctive front and rear fascias.
Inside the cabin you’ll find simulated suede upholstery and a smaller, flat-bottomed steering wheel
The RS Option package:
The RS option package (not available on 1LS/2LS and ZL1) has the following features:
- 20-inch wheels
- xenon headlights and a rear spoiler.
- Recaro sport seats are available as an option on SS and ZL1 coupes.
A sunroof is offered in every model except the LS and Z/28
- A variety of exterior stripes and trim detailing are available across the lineup.
Last but not the least, Z/28 offers features like weight reduction along with the removal of the sound deadening material. Moreover, it also has features like deletion of the air condition. The car is a street legal but intended to be used on a long race track, more powerful engine V8 engine as well as the six speed transmission. Not only has this but the vehicle also offered 189 inch alloy wheels, performance tires, performance tires, larger carbon ceramic brakes.
The LS and LT models of 2015 Chevrolet Camaro are well powered by a 3.6-liter producing 323 horse power and 278 pound feet of torque. Six speed manual transmission is standard and also a six speed automatic is offered as one of the options. Fuel economy is estimated to be 20 miles per gallon that is combined with the manual transmission. Vehicles that are equipped with automatic 1LS, 1LT and 2LT models, this fuel economy is estimated to about 22 miles per gallon.
The Camaro has a 6.2 –liter V8 giving out 426 horsepower and 420 lb feet of torque. It is offered with a six speed manual and 400 horse power and 410 lb feet with 6 speed automatic. Estimated fuel economy is 19 miles per gallon with the manual transmission and 18 miles per gallon with the automatic. The car is attractive for people in every sense and manner.