The new Nissan Versa 2015 has been offered in the market with a refreshed cabin upgrades along with the exterior styling designed to pass on more refined and modern look. Bluetooth is offered as standard in all the models. Also, all the trims have been offered with additional features.
Cost effective cars have always been known to be with little accommodation, under quality material and lower quality as compared to the other conventional cars. The Nissan Versa 2015 is one of such vehicles that offer how much such kind of cars has evolved. This Nissan has been known to be one of the latest and least expensive cars. At the same time, it offers all the qualities that buyers of this segment look for.
One of the biggest selling points of the Nissan Versa 2015 is its back seat. It offers ample of space to its passengers including the ones, who are taller. They are kept comfortable been during long journeys. This is one of the attributes, which is not present in many of the rivals of Nissan Versa 2015. High fuel economy is another attractive feature of the vehicle. No doubt, the Nissan Versa 2015 is offering an array of convenient features for its passengers in every sense and manner. Bluetooth has been added to the standard features along with the other standard features like full power accessories, keyless entry, and satellite radio. All these features are offered by the Nissan Versa 2015.
Trim levels, body styles and options:
Four trim levels are available in the Nissan Versa 2015, buy an amazing car. These are S, S plus, SV and SL.
This is the entry level model. It offers the following features to its users. These features are as follows:
- 15-inch steel wheels
- cloth upholstery
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- a trip computer
- a two-speaker sound system with a CD player
- steering wheel audio controls
- an auxiliary audio jack
This model has been well equipped with CVT i.e. continuously variable transmission, cruise control, a rear spoiler and two rear speakers.
SV model offers the following features for its users:
- full power accessories (power locks, mirrors and windows)
- keyless entry
- interior trunk release
- a 60/40-split-folding rear seat
- a height-adjustable driver seat with an armrest
- upgraded upholstery and gauges
- map lights,
- a USB/iPod interface
- body-colored mirrors (versus black plastic)
- The SV Alloy Wheel package adds 15-inch alloy wheels
The Versa SL:
This vehicle offers the underlined features:
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Fog lights
- side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Nissan’s Easy-Fill tire alert system
- keyless ignition and entry
- hands-free text messaging functionality
- satellite radio
- a 5-inch display screen
- smart phone integration apps
- Bluetooth audio connectivity
SL Technology package:
This package has the features like:
- adds a navigation system
- voice recognition for audio and navigation
- real-time traffic
- a 5.8-inch touch screen interface
- a rearview camera
Performance and power strains:
The Nissan Versa 2015 is powered by a four cylinder 1.6 engine that comes up with the 107 pound feet torque and 109 horse power. A manual transmission five speed comes as standard on the S while the four speed automatic is optional. Moreover, a CVT is standard in all the Versas. In a performance test, the Nissan Versa 2015 went from 60 miles per hour in 60 seconds. No doubt, it is average for a compact sedan.
With the CVT, the estimated fuel economy value is 35 miles per gallon combined, i.e. 31 within the city while 40 miles per hour on the high way. Now talking about the five speed manual transmission, the combined mileage has been 30 combined (27 within the city while 36 miles per gallon on the highway)
Safety features of the Nissan Versa 2015:
Safety features of the Nissan Versa 2015 are as follows:
- antilock brakes (front disc, rear drum)
- traction control
- stability control
- front seat side airbags
- full-length side curtain airbags
- A rearview camera is optional on the Versa SL
- Easy-Fill tire alert system, which makes it easier to add air to your tires by sounding the horn when you’ve achieved the correct psi
In a performance test, the Nissan Versa 2015 got its self stopped from a speed of 60 miles per hour in 128 feet. No doubt it is a respectable distance covered by a car.
Interior designs and features: